blog 6


Hi, today I'm going to writte aboy postgraduate studies.

Personally I'm not sure if I want to continue studing after I graduate, at least not inmediatly. Because I want to start working to earn some money and have more independence. But In the case that I actually do a poststudy, I would like it to be in topics related with gender, or migration which are the areas that I like the most. If I can go study in other country it would be great, because I'd know other place and society and people of course,. I would like to study part time, to e able to work and do different stuffs, and to have some free time.  but I dont have any plans yet, perhaps in a near future I'd make that desition.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! i can really understand you about to wait for the postgraduate studies, when you have been studying a full career of 5 years and more, the only thing you want is work and begin to win money. I hope you can recover the love for the study some day and can specialize yourself on de themes you love!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Its look like we all want to go to other place to study! jejejje We can learn and we can learn other stuff! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi
    it's good that you value other things besides studying, like free time :) see you

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! what interesting topics.
    I think the same as you in terms of working and then continue studying haha.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 9 study program

Blog 7. global warming