Blog 9 study program

Hi, How are you doing? Today I'm going to write about some changes I would like to do to my study program.

I study anthropology, and the study program has been always a little bit messy, because as we can choose three different areas, which are physical anthropology, archaeology and social anthropology, it has been hard for the administrative, professors and student to create a well made study program. For example in the area of social anthropology, there is always a problem with the subjects that are imparted every semester. Sometimes they close a subject from one semester to other, so if you were interested in that topic you simply can not take it, perhaps we could evaluate the subject, because sometimes a subject that is classical in the career, but that isn't worthy anymore has the priority over a subject that treats topics from the society nowadays.

Resultado de imagen para antropologia culturalResultado de imagen para antropologiaIn my career we have lines of study that are obligatory, for example the theory's, the sociocultural subjects, the applying subjects, the methodological subject and others. I would add to the theory line, a subject that treats feminist theory, because it is an old theory, but it has never been looked like that, because those subjects are the ones that has more importance or attention from the academical people, and feminist theory could be dangerous to the status quo of the anthropology program.

Resultado de imagen para antropologia fisicaFinally, in the first 2 year of the career, I would add more subject related to what an anthropologist can do in the future, as an official job, because a lot of people desert as they don't know what an anthropologist can do for his life (Which is a problem we have even after we finish the study program). The use of technology is just fine, and the quallity of teaching too, but we can always improve the faculties facilities, perhaps with air conditioning.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Mariana, I also study antrhopology, and I like the program of the caeer, I always like a messy place for messy people, or maybe it´s just me ajjajaja Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! It seems to me that the main problem is that there are too many changes of teachers an subjects. This is because most of teachers dont have a 'planta contract', so they can by fired anytime.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that the feminism is important in any career, I hope they add it soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Mariana, I think that the study program in your career is very disorganized! I hope that one day it will be regularized your program.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 6

Blog 7. global warming