blog 10. English lenguage

Hi, Today I'm going to write about English and some of my experiences with that lenguaje.

I studied English first in my school. I'd say that it was a quite nice program of study in my school, so there I learned the basics. In the university, I learned more how to communicate with other by the oral way. I remember that we always used to practice, and still practice the oral side of English language. I also would like to emphasize the teaching way that we experience in the university. It was like a fresh air to go to the English subject, because it was more relaxed that the other subjects, where some times you are under a lot stress. In the university I learned a lot of things of the English language, such as grammar, verbs, pronunciation but specially the speaking part, which is sometimes the most difficult for persons who are more shy that others.

I think that I can still improve my English, specially the listening comprehension, and also the speaking part. I think it would be nice to have a conversation with an original English speaking person, that way I could really heard how they speak, and not only listen to them in movies.

Outside English class, I do use some English words to express my self, but I specially I use the reading comprehension in English, because a lot of papers that we have to study are in that language, so there I must read in English so I can understand what they are talking about.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Mariana! I agree with all your post ajajaj, it´s make feel a litle sad that´s it´s over. I also think that the class was fun because it´s different of want we do in other subjects. Also, the teacher wasso nice to us. I hope the final test will be great for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Mariana, I think that as we learn the most in english courses of the university is the oral interaction.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi there! it's really great you could improve your english with classes at uni! but i agree with you, speak with a native english speaker could became a great experience to leave shame and start to express yourself

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 6

Blog 9 study program

Blog 7. global warming