blog 8


Today I'm going to write about my plans for next summer.

Next summer I'd like to go to the beach, where I can finally relax from the whole study year, and also where I can have fun. I would like to go with a group of friends from my schooldays, because we haven´t seen each other too many times after we graduated from high school, and also because even though we haven't seen each other a lot, we are still very good friends, and when we meet is like time hasn't past, in summary we are very close. I think I would like to do different activities. On the one hand I would like to have a relax time, sun myself, and bath, just a relax way to enjoy de holidays. On the other hand I would like also to have a nice party time with my friends. Perhaps we could go to a party, and play games and so on.

Resultado de imagen para comida chilena gourmetI would also like to enjoy the holidays with my family and boyfriend. I would like to go with them to the south, where we can enjoy different landscapes, and different people, food and others. I would like to go trekking with them, because I think is a good way to practice sport and at the same time knew a different place. Most of all I would like to taste different flavors with my family, we really enjoy a nice meal. We are food lovers =).

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 6

Blog 9 study program

Blog 7. global warming